|Title||Director of Outreach Coordinator|
The Director of Outreach Coordinator will be responsible for stimulating growth by developing and implementing a focused, comprehensive marketing plan.(outreach specific) The MAIN focus of this position is to increase volume and to maintain customer satisfaction in accordance with standards set by the Corporate Executives.
– Minimum 3 years marketing related experience and/or training required. Minimum 1 year sales supervisory experience.
– BA or equivalent from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education/experience.
– Substance abuse or behavioral healthcare experience a must.
– Customer service oriented, ability to focus on the details and help with service delivery process. Knowledge of regional market a plus.
– Highly disciplined in territory and account management.
– Can manage high level and/or complex situations.
– Work collaboratively with clinical staff to ensure consistent delivery of service. Communicate frequently with management, therapists and admission staff to meet or exceed service expectations.
– Monitor, evaluate and report on referral trends, utilization and referral source/customer satisfaction.
– Monitor activities and promotional methods of competing programs on a regular basis.
– Reports any operational issues to Executive team to ensure outstanding client/customer service. Initiates compliant resolution plan and reviews with Executive director and program staff. Places plan into action, when necessary. Works closely with Sober living Program Director, follows up on internal and external problems to ensure rapid solutions.
– Assist Reawakening’s Program director with the development of a facility specific marketing plan.
– Promotes and markets all programs to all referrals sources within the defined geographic target areas.(post residential treatment) halfway house.. Determines customer needs with regard to services utilizing needs assessment. Implements plans and programs to meet customer needs and increase awareness of services to maximize utilization.
– Oversee, monitor and improve the following systems so that they function efficiently and effectively Program-wide – Referral Development/Sales, Planning, Promotion/Community outreach, Tracking and Customer Service.